Are you starting a CoderDojo club in your local community, or thinking about becoming involved? Want to learn more about what’s involved and what resources and support we have for you?
We host free 30-minute Starting a Dojo webinars to help new and potential Dojo champions get set up! These webinars are also useful for mentors and other CoderDojo volunteers.
On the webinar you’ll find out about:
- What you need to start a Dojo
- Finding additional volunteers
- Our free resources and support for you, such as:
- Project guides for Dojo sessions
- E-learning modules
- Online courses
- And much more
- Setting up ticketed events
- Promoting your Dojo
This is also your chance to directly ask us questions.
After the webinar, we will send you a recording of it, and you’ll be able to download our presentation slides as a PDF file.
Join a webinar
Please sign up for a date that fits your schedule, and we will send you a link for joining us. We alternate between GMT and PDT time zones so that more people have a chance to listen in.
You can also listen back to the recordings of past webinars by clicking the links below.
- 15 Jan, 12 noon PDT https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6966697384059335693
- 29 Jan, 1pm GMT https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/855341277020401677
- 12 Feb, 12 noon PDT https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4035583002850954253?source=help
- 26 Feb, 1pm GMT https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4113204125725641741?source=help
- 12 Mar, 1pm GMT https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2636215862483035661?source=help
- 9 Apr, 12 noon PDT https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/831135528535307533?source=help
We look forward to welcoming you on our next Starting a Dojo webinar!