The CoderDojo Foundation hosts monthly 30-minute Starting a Dojo webinars for new CoderDojo community members. These webinars are aimed towards people who have recently started a Dojo, or who may be thinking about starting one in the future.
On the webinars, we usually discuss the following topics:
- What is needed to start a Dojo
- A typical Dojo session
- Learning resources and project examples
- Setting up ticketed events
- News and upcoming community events
We always have an open question session at the end of each webinar and we welcome feedback from participants! There is also plenty of opportunity to ask questions via the chatbox throughout the webinar.
How to access this resource
- Starting a Dojo webinar 21 August 2018: https://youtu.be/JwdSu4iNpz8
- Starting a Dojo webinar 18 September 2018: https://youtu.be/FNXgQ1kPKNM
- Starting a Dojo webinar 16 October 2018: https://youtu.be/X1zuvksui80
- Starting a Dojo webinar 30 October 2018: https://youtu.be/ge0hJeHyEnw
Please find the slides attached as a pdf.
- Starting a Dojo webinar 21 August 2018 slides here.
- Starting a Dojo webinar 18 September 2018 slides here.
- Starting a Dojo webinar 16 October 2018 slides here.
- Starting a Dojo webinar 30 October 2018 slides here.
If you would like to join one in the future, please see our community calendar for a schedule of upcoming calls and events.