On Thursday 16 August 2018, we hosted the webinar, What is CoderDojo, and how can you get involved?
This webinar highlights the mission of CoderDojo, and how you can support young people in your community to gain skills for the future.
Every day, new innovations are developed that further integrate technology into our lives. But how can we prepare children for these changes?
On this webinar, the following topics were explored:
- The five key skills you can foster in young people to develop adaptability
- Our network of free, social coding clubs (Dojos), which run regularly in 93 countries
- How these clubs develop the five key skills
- Our free learning resources, guides, and other supports
- Examples of projects that young people have created in our clubs
- Our exciting community events where you can see what we do first-hand
If you missed the webinar, or want to listen back on what we discussed you can find the full recording of the call below, along with the slides we used, which include links to useful resources.
How to access this resource
Listen to the recording of the webinar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeDcfhfrFnk
Please find the slides attached as a pdf.