Keep your Dojo listing up to date by creating an event for your upcoming Dojo session. This will enable parents and Ninjas to easily find your event and make a booking. It will also help your Dojo to maintain an active online presence.
You can quickly and easily create an event for your next Dojo session on our community platform, Zen. In order to set this up, please follow the steps below:
1. Login to your Zen account here. This will be the same login you used when completing your 'Start a Dojo' form.
2. Once logged into Zen, click the 'My Dojos' bar located in the drop-down menu at the top right of the webpage.
3. Here you will see a list where your Dojo(s) will be displayed. Select the Dojo you wish to create an event for by clicking on the expand icon on the far right.
4. On the right side of the expanded Dojo listing click on the blue ‘Create Event’ button.
5. On the following screen you will be presented with a form to create an event for your Dojo. Fill in the event and ticket details as required. You may wish to create different tickets for sessions, such as ‘Scratch’ or ‘Websites’ that you may have at your Dojo. You will then need to choose how many of each ticket type to make available for different types of attendees, i.e. youths, mentors.
6. Once complete click the green 'Publish' button. After you create an event you can quickly and easily tell your Dojo members about it. Learn how to do this here.
Your event will now be displayed on your Dojo profile page!
Note: Some Dojos choose to use an alternative ticketing platform to manage their Dojo events, such as Eventbrite. It is possible to integrate your Eventbrite event with Zen, so that your event will still be displayed on your Dojo’s profile page. See instructions on how to set this up here.