You can help us translate the CoderDojo website from English into a language you speak by joining CrowdIn and working on the Zen project with us. Just follow the instructions below to get started!
- Go to our project page on CrowdIn.
- Log in or sign up on the CrowdIn site.
- Choose your language by clicking on the appropriate flag.
- You will see a list of files, with progress bars indicating their completion, like this:
- Click on the name of any incomplete file to start translating its contents.
- You'll see a screen like this one:
Section A The text to be translated. Click on a piece of text to translate it. Section B The area where you enter your translation. Section C A discussion space where you can comment or ask questions about the translation, context, etc.
Start clicking on text and translating away! Don't forget to hit the save button, and thanks for your time!