There are numerous ways you can contact and get in touch with both the Foundation team and the wider CoderDojo community.
Get in touch with the CoderDojo Foundation
You can get in touch with the Foundation team by:
- Tweeting us @CoderDojo
- Privately messaging us via our Facebook page
- Sending a Slack message to our #foundation-support channel
- Directly messaging one of our team members on Slack
- Tagging the relevant team member in a post on our forums
- Directly emailing us via our contact form here
Get in touch with other CoderDojo community members
- Our forums are open to all community members and a great place to get diverse feedback and share insights with the global community about all sorts of topics, from resources to supporting girls.
- Slack provides another way to communicate with other Dojos in your area; there are region- and country-specific channels.
- You can contact a specific Dojo via their Dojo email address, which you can find on the left side of their Dojo profile page (search for the Dojo you wish to contact via our Dojo map).
- Many Dojos also have social media profiles, usually linked on their Dojo profile page, which you can use to directly contact them.