You can award Digital Badges to attendees at your Dojo by logging into the CoderDojo website and following the steps laid out in the video below.
You will need to have permissions to award badges to the members of your Dojo. The Dojo Champion can give you these permissions.
- Go to the My Dojos page.
- Click on the Dojo of the person you wish to award a badge to.
- Click on the Manage Users button in the expanded Dojo menu.
- Select the user you wish to award a badge to.
- From the menu at the bottom of the screen, select Award Badge.
- Choose the badge you wish to award.
- Review the criteria for the badge and verify that the awardee has met them.
- Enter the details of the evidence of how they've met those requirements (this can be as simple as "Completed the Beginner Scratch Sushi Cards").
- Click Award Badge to give the Dojo member the badge.